Wednesday, February 4, 2009
Amy Nadine Beauty Blog Has Officially Launched!
After many requests, I have created a space for fellow make-up fans to follow my work, passions and obsessions!! Make-up has always brought so much joy to my life and I'm excited to share as much of it with you as I can... Feel free to contact me at anytime and I'll try to get back to you quickly. With much love, Amy Nadine xo
- A Lesson in Lashes
- Soft Spring Colors
- A Trio Of Black Liner
- Art Imitates Art!
- Nude Cheeks and Lips Make It All About The Eyes
- Top 10 Beauty MUST-Have's
- Sultry Glow
- Lauren's Spring Fashion Show at LA Fashion Week
- How to Re-Create Lauren Conrad's Signature Look
- Sharing a quick video with you!
- Amy Nadine Beauty Blog Has Officially Launched!
- ▼ February (11)
- Amy Nadine
- Amy Nadine has worked on Lauren Conrad, Krysten Ritter, Rachel Bilson, Whitney Port, Kate Bosworth, George Clooney, Hugh Jackman, Denzel Washington, Patrick Dempsey, Khloe Kardashian & Geoffrey Rush, among others. Her work has appeared in Harper’s Bazaar, Cosmopolitan, InStyle, Seventeen, Glamour, Teen Vogue & Nylon, to name a few. In 2010 she headed up the make-up department for L!fe Happens & in 2009 she developed two lip glosses for Mark Cosmetics after doing Lauren Conrad’s beauty campaigns for the brand. Amy Nadine is also the co-founder of www.thebeautydepartment.com. She prides herself in being an expert in her field, always studying color trends, cosmetics formulations… anything & everything make-up-related, & pinches herself daily that she’s having a career out of one of her greatest passions.